Monday, May 07, 2007

Returning from the ashes...

Admittedly, its been an era since my last post. By era, I mean a time where pretty much everything in regards to my persona has changed in some way or another. Whether this is a good change or not, is something I cannot define. But, as a way of keeping track, I've decided to resurrect this old being, my once-trusted and now-re-trusted voice to the listening ear, or just something of a diary. I don't know.

So here goes...

Monday May 7th, 2007

Its 1:00 AM, and I'm sitting in SK's room, drifting through random snippets of this blog, her attempting to understand blogging, and me trying to reassess what it is that made me write all that in the first place. I don't know. I don't think I ever will be able to recall all of what made me take those stances in life at those moments.

Things are new now though.

I get to see D in the morning. Well, more specifically, at 9 AM. And I really cannot wait. Its been long enough, and enough's transpired since the last time I saw her and now. Who would've thought it could be this strong, a yearning...

I wonder now, though, if there's something I'm missing. I need help with life and she's there to offer it at every turn. Yet, the self-sufficient me does not want the interference. I'm left wondering what means the self-sufficiency serves when faced with truly innocent care. Fear? And nothing more? I wish I could apologize for my nature.

I've got a long night ahead of me. I hope I really don't oversleep.

I think this is enough of a resurrection.

Till later,

Whispered Screams

1 comment:

Åñgê£þ®¡ñç맧87 said...

Hey....
Hope you had an awesome time w/ D. Glad you started this again. I missed gettin to see into your head in the form of words on paper/ or rather in this case on a screen. I think I might start writing again... we shall see.
<3 always
your angel