Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Intermediate

So it’s another new day and I’m stuck on a train heading nowhere. Well, that’s just a tad cliché, and somewhat untrue. Its 5:24 PM, so I can’t exactly say the day is “new”; I’m also on a train, by my own choice, heading to Hamilton. So all in all, it’s not particularly bad.

The day, in and of itself, hasn’t been all that bad either. I’d even go as far as to say it has been good. Even though it started relatively early (6:45 AM, and it does take a little getting used to after days on end of not doing anything and sleeping in), it progressed well. By 9:00, I’d watched this rather silly movie about alien invasions in the form of being control, drawing parallels from “Invasion of the Body Snatchers”. The movie title is “The Faculty”. Silly entertainment, though it does contain some now-big names in acting. I suppose it was one of those intermediates for them at the given time. Salma Hayek, Elijah Wood, Josh Hartnett, to name but a few. But yes, I now draw close to Oakville, and shall cease this until I reach my room, or some place with an internet connection and a place to sit. Maybe the Oakville-Hamilton bus.

Well, I’m in Hamilton, and that plan to write clearly did not work out as intended. I just had several things to do, one after another. I shall post this as an intermediate, and update as a new post that appends to this one.
And it actually is a new day now.

D, I’m sorry. I can be so thick-headed sometimes. I’m sorry darling.

For now,
Whispered Screams

No comments: