Friday, June 01, 2007

Time to kill

So I've had an amazing few days. Hectic, fast-paced, unexpected, and still good.

I've rededicated myself and everything I do and I'm going strong, I think. I've got the help I need, and more got when I ask of it.

Started work yesterday, and its BRILLIANT.

And I just realized I don't have all that much time to kill, so I've got to run! I'll catch you later and post a new one!

For everyone who's been there for me, thank you.

D, I love you darling :).

Till later,

JDR

1 comment:

Åñgê£þ®¡ñç맧87 said...

Glad you're havin' an amazing time. Missed you today tho. Our schedules have been off, so I haven't gotten to talk to you at all really. =(.
Are you comin' bak to Hammy anytime soon? Or I might try to see you in TO on Sunday? Lemme know. <3
Call me tonight, if you can.